- A single server install of AX 2012 R3 used for Data Migration purposes
- SQL Server 2012 was originially installed on the server together with all DIXF Components
- SQL Server 2014 implemented (uninstall SQL Server 2012 Services and Shared Components and install SQL Server 2014 Services with Shared Components) - DIXF Components kept
After restoring databases from another AX solution and performing the needed operations on the databases, Preview in DIXF raised a Stop error in AX with the following message "Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.SQLServer.ManagedDTS, Version=22.214.171.124".
- Stop the AOS instance
- Reinstall (uninstall - install) DIXF Components
- Start the AOS instance
- Verify DIXF Preview functionality
DIXF registers the reference (in AOT) to this SSIS assembly at DIXF install time.